- Studio - 1115 E. Main St., Door 7 - Suite 316, Rochester, NY 14609
- Corbett's Glen - Beautiful waterfalls, bridges, railings, etc. - Rochester's best kept secret.
- High Falls - Great mix of urban texture and color. Generally not crowded.
- Eastman House - Gorgeous gardens and landscapes.
- Schoen Place - Pittsford Canalside. Lots of beautiful wooden walls, textures, etc. (more)
- Ontario Beach Park - Beaches, boardwalks, docks, boats, carousel. Lots of places to shoot within a close distance.
- Secluded Beach (ask for details) - Beautiful beach area with lots of large driftwood, great sunsets and privacy.
- Genesee Valley Park - Great paths, bridges, etc.
- Highland Park/Warner Castle - Beautiful garden, park, etc. Typically a reservation is required. (info)
- Lamberton Conservatory - (info)
- Cobb's Hill Park/Reservoir - (info)
- Durand Eastman Park - Beaches, woods, ponds.
- Ellison Park - Woods, paths, bridges.
- Geneseo Warplane Museum - WWII era aircraft. Perfect for Pin-up style shoots.
- Kent Park Arboretum (Webster) - Beautiful flowers, trees.
© Jeff Gerew - C7Photo.com